Report NEP-PBE-2014-09-05This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hitoshi Tsujiyama & Jonathan Heathcote, 2014. "Optimal Income Taxation: Mirrlees Meets Ramsey," 2014 Meeting Papers 260, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Panos Tsakloglou & Francesco Figari & Alari Paulus & Holly Sutherland & Gerlinde Verbist & Francesca Zantomio, 2014. "Taxing home ownership: distributional effects of including net imputed rent in taxable income," EcoMod2014 7474, EcoMod.
- Johannes Pauser & Holger Gillet, 2014. "Asymmetric tax competition with public inputs and imperfect labour markets," EcoMod2014 7098, EcoMod.
- Anda Nugroho & Rita Helbra Tenrini, 2014. "The Design of Income Tax System Responding to The Middle Class Growth, and Its Effects on Income Distribution," EcoMod2014 7017, EcoMod.
- Kwasi Camara OBENG & Vijay K. Bhasin, 2013. "Trade Liberalisation, Corporate Tax and Poverty in Ghana," EcoMod2013 5335, EcoMod.
- Vitor Carvalho & Ricardo Silva & Ana Paula Ribeiro, 2013. "How large are fiscal multipliers? An empirical assessment for the Euro Area," EcoMod2013 5276, EcoMod.
- Moorashin Javan, 2014. "Fiscal policy and volatility of business cycle," EcoMod2014 6904, EcoMod.
- Kabukcuoglu, Ayse, 2014. "The redistributional consequences of tax reform under financial integration," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 188, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Mario Jametti & Marcelin Joanis, 2014. "Elections and de facto Expenditure Decentralization in Canada," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-28, CIRANO.
- Guntur Sugiyarto, 2014. "Optimal Commodity Taxation in the Second Best Situation," EcoMod2014 6990, EcoMod.
- Bruhn, Miriam & Loeprick, Jan, 2014. "Small business tax policy, informality, and tax evasion -- evidence from Georgia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7010, The World Bank.
- Cebula, Richard & Clark, Jeff, 2014. "Economic Freedom, Regulatory Quality, Taxation, and Living Standards," MPRA Paper 58108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Oto Peralías & Diego Romero-Ávila & Carlos Usabiaga, 2013. "Does fiscal decentralization mitigate the adverse effects of corruption on public deficit?," EcoMod2013 5690, EcoMod.
- Gábor Kátay & Péter Benczúr & Áron Kiss & Olivér M. Rácz, 2014. "Income Taxation, Transfers and Labour Supply at the Extensive Margin," EcoMod2014 6925, EcoMod.
- Loriane Py & Antoine Bozio & Delphine Irac, 2014. "Impact of research tax credit on R&D and innovation: evidence from the 2008 French reform," EcoMod2014 6873, EcoMod.
- Mario Fortuna & Francisco Silva & Ricardo Carreiro, 2014. "Assessment of Equalization Effects of Government Transfers to Portuguese Municipalities Using Panel Data Methodologies," EcoMod2014 7419, EcoMod.
- Sungmoon Jung & Yeo Yeongjun & Jeong-Dong Lee, 2014. "Economic growth and Income distribution: The case of Korean R&D Investment," EcoMod2014 7045, EcoMod.
- Martin Gregor, 2013. "Modeling positive inter-jurisdictional public spending spillovers," EcoMod2013 5193, EcoMod.