Economic growth and Income distribution: The case of Korean R&D Investment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker, 1962. "Investment in Human Capital: A Theoretical Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 1-9.
More about this item
KeywordsSouth Korea; General equilibrium modeling; Growth;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2014-09-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GRO-2014-09-05 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-PBE-2014-09-05 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekd:006356:7045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Leary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecomoea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .