Report NEP-PBE-2014-06-28This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Alm & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Chandler McClellan, 2014. "Corruption and Firm Tax Evasion," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1422, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Cebula, Richard & Foley, Maggie, 2013. "Teaching the Economics of Income Tax Evasion," MPRA Paper 56784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kreiner, Claus Thustrup & Munch, Jakob R. & Whitta-Jacobsen, Hans Jørgen, 2014. "Taxation and the Long Run Allocation of Labor: Theory and Danish Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 8246, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Omura, Makiko, 2014. "The Effects of Tax Policy on Alcoholic Beverage Trends and Alcohol Demand in Japan," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 170487, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Cogan, John F. & Taylor, John B. & Wieland, Volker & Wolters, Maik Hendrik, 2013. "Fiscal consolidation strategy: An update for the budget reform proposal of march 2013," IMFS Working Paper Series 68, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Julio C. Leal-Ordoñez, 2013. "Tax Collection, The Informal Sector, and Productivity," Working Papers 2013-22, Banco de México.
- Giovanni Caggiano & Efrem Castelnuovo & Valentina Colombo & Gabriela Nodari, 2014. "Estimating fiscal multipliers: evidence from a nonlinear world," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0179, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Andrew Feltenstein & Jeffrey Condon & Biplab Kumar Datta, 2014. "Tax Evasion, the Provision of Public Infrastructure, and Growth: A General Equilibrium Approach to Two Very Different Countries, Egypt and Mauritius," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1425, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 2014. "Economic and Political Transitions from Premodern to Modern States in the Meiji Restoration and Xinhai Revolution: A Strategic Approach," ADBI Working Papers 486, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Chung Tran, 2014. "Temptation and Taxation with Elastic Labor," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2014-617, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Yongzheng Liu & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Baoyun Qiao, 2014. "Falling Short: Intergovernmental Transfers in China," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1423, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Lakner, Christoph & Lugo, Maria Ana & Özler, Berk, 2014. "Inequality of Opportunity and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 8243, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Islam, Asif, 2014. "Do government private subsidies crowd out entrepreneurship ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6917, The World Bank.
- David M. Kaplan, 2013. "IDEAL Inference on Conditional Quantiles via Interpolated Duals of Exact Analytic L-statistics," Working Papers 1316, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.