Report NEP-PBE-2014-04-05This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-PBE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Costa Junior, Celso José & Sampaio, Armando Vaz, 2014. "Tax Reduction Policies of the Productive Sector and Its Impacts on Brazilian Economy," Dynare Working Papers 36, CEPREMAP.
- Ryan Chahrour & Justin Svec, 2014. "Optimal Capital Taxation and Consumer Uncertainty," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 854, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Athanasios O. Tagkalakis, 2013. "Discretionary fiscal policy and economic activity in Greece," Working Papers 169, Bank of Greece.
- Michael Hallsworth & John List & Robert Metcalfe & Ivo Vlaev, 2014. "The Behavioralist As Tax Collector: Using Natural Field Experiments to Enhance Tax Compliance," NBER Working Papers 20007, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Athanasios O. Tagkalakis, 2014. "Assessing the variability of indirect tax elasticity in Greece," Working Papers 171, Bank of Greece.
- Joris de Wind, 2014. "Time variation in the dynamic effects of unanticipated changes in tax policy," CPB Discussion Paper 271, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Zsolt Darvas & Guntram B. Wolff, 2014. "Europe's social problem and its implications for economic growth," Policy Briefs 823, Bruegel.
- Jeffrey Kling, 2013. "Testimony on Using the Chained CPI to Index Social Security, Other Federal Programs, and the Tax Code for Inflation," Reports 44083, Congressional Budget Office.
- Nakajima, Tetsuya, 2013. "Industrial Development, Polarisation, and Fiscal Policy in an Underemployment Economy," MPRA Paper 54908, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cruz-Rodríguez, Alexis, 2014. "Assessing fiscal sustainability in some selected countries," MPRA Paper 54975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Callan, Tim & Keane, Claire & Savage, Michael & Walsh, John R., 2013. "Taxes on Income: Ireland in Comparative Perspective," Papers BP2014/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Zhenyu Cui, 2014. "Omega risk model with tax," Papers 1403.7680, arXiv.org.
- Theodore Mitrakos, 2014. "Inequality, poverty and social welfare in Greece: distributional effects of austerity," Working Papers 174, Bank of Greece.
- Burgert, Matthias & Schmidt, Sebastian, 2013. "Dealing with a liquidity trap when government debt matters: optimal time-consistent monetary and fiscal policy," Working Paper Series 1622, European Central Bank.
- Michal Myck & Mateusz Najsztub, 2014. "Data and Model Cross-Validation to Improve Accuracy of Microsimulation Results: Estimates for the Polish Household Budget Survey," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1368, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Schmidt, Sebastian, 2014. "Fiscal activism and the zero nominal interest rate bound," Working Paper Series 1653, European Central Bank.
- Virginia Maestri, 2013. "GINI Policy Paper 2: A supplementary measure of income poverty including housing: advantages and risks, measurement challenges and policy implications," GINI Policy Papers 2, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Patrick Bolton & Hui Chen & Neng Wang, 2014. "Debt, Taxes, and Liquidity," NBER Working Papers 20009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesca Carapella & Stephen D. Williamson, 2014. "Credit markets, limited commitment, and government debt," Working Papers 2014-10, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Dirk Dohse & Robert Gold, 2014. "Determining the Impact of Cultural Diversity on Regional Economies in Europe," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 58, WWWforEurope.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/12981 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elias Soukiazis & Eva Muchova & Pedro A. Cerqueira, 2014. "Is the Slovak Economy Doing Well? A Twin Deficit Growth Approach," GEMF Working Papers 2014-08, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Carroll, Christopher D. & Slacalek, Jiri & Tokuoka, Kiichi, 2014. "The Distribution of wealth and the MPC: implications of new European data," Working Paper Series 1648, European Central Bank.
- Carroll, Christopher D. & Slacalek, Jiri & Tokuoka, Kiichi, 2014. "The distribution of wealth and the marginal propensity to consume," Working Paper Series 1655, European Central Bank.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Nazaria Solferino & M. Elisabetta Tessitore, 2014. "Sociability, Altruism and Subjective Well-Being," Econometica Working Papers wp53, Econometica.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2012. "How the Supply of Labor Responds to Changes in Fiscal Policy," Reports 43674, Congressional Budget Office.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Kristoffer Moeller & Nicolai Wendland, 2014. "Chicken or Egg? The PVAR Econometrics of Transportation," SERC Discussion Papers 0158, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- ISHIWATA Ayako & Petr MATOUS & TODO Yasuyuki, 2014. "Effects of Business Networks on Firm Growth in a Cluster of Microenterprises: Evidence from rural Ethiopia," Discussion papers 14014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- TÓth (István György), 2013. "GINI Policy Paper 3: Time series and cross country variation of income inequalities in Europe on the medium run: are inequality structures converging in the past three decades?," GINI Policy Papers 3, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.