Report NEP-PBE-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yingxin Shi & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2013. "Long-Run Fiscal Multiplier for Autonomous Prefectures in China," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-10, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Bev Dahlby & Jonathan Rodden, 2013. "A political economy model of the vertical fiscal gap and vertical fiscal imbalances in a federation," Working Papers 2013/18, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Ben Ferrett & Ian Wooton, 2013. "Fiscal Competition for FDI when Bidding is Costly," Discussion Paper Series 2013_04, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jun 2013.
- Lars-Erik Borge & Pernille Parmer & Ragnar Torvik, 2013. "Local Natural Resource Curse?," Working Paper Series 14913, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & James Malley & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 2013. "Human capital, social mobility and the skill premium," Working Papers 2013_10, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Michal Brzezinski, 2013. "Income polarization and economic growth," Working Papers 296, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Anke Hoeffler, 2012. "Growth, Aid and Policies in Countries Recovering from War," OECD Development Co-operation Working Papers 2, OECD Publishing.
- Yutao Han & Patrice Pieretti & Benteng Zou, 2013. "The Dynamics of the Location of Firms – A Revisit of Home-Attachment under Tax Competition," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-15, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Kasahara, Tetsuya, 2013. "Investment complementarities, coordination failure, and the role and effects of public investment policy," Discussion Paper Series 589, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- AREZKI Rabah & DUPUY Arnaud & GELB Alan, 2013. "Resource Windfalls, Optimal Public Investment and Redistribution: The Role of Total Factor Productivity and Administrative Capacity," LISER Working Paper Series 2013-12, LISER.
- Mary C. Daly & Daniel J. Wilson, 2013. "Inequality and mortality: new evidence from U.S. county panel data," Working Paper Series 2013-13, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Björn Vollan & Yexin Zhou & Andreas Landmann & Biliang Hu & Carsten Herrmann-Pillath, 2013. "Cooperation and Authoritarian Values: An experimental study in China," Working Papers 2013-14, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck, revised Jun 2015.
- Sabine D’Costa & Enrique Garcilazo & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 2013. "The Impact of Structural and Macroeconomic Factors on Regional Growth," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/11, OECD Publishing.
- Edoardo Di Porto & Leandro Elia & Cristina Tealdi, 2013. "The "emersion" effect: an ex post and ex ante social program evaluation on labor tax evasion in Italy," Working Papers 2/2013, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jun 2013.