Report NEP-PBE-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Martorano, Bruno, 2011. "A New Fiscal Pact, Tax Policy Changes and Income Inequality," WIDER Working Paper Series 070, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- António Afonso & João Tovar Jalles, 2012. "Do fiscal rules matter for growth?," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/07, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Guner, Nezih & Kaygusuz, Remzi & Ventura, Gustavo, 2012. "Taxing Women: A Macroeconomic Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 8735, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leonel Muinelo-Gallo & Oriol Roca-Sagalés, 2012. "Joint determinants of fiscal policy, income inequality and economic growth," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-04, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Shah, Anwar, 2012. "Autonomy with equity and accountability : toward a more transparent, objective, predictable and simpler (TOPS) system of central financing of provincial-local expenditures in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6004, The World Bank.
- Zou, Heng-fu, 2012. "Optimal design of intergovernmental grants in a dynamic model," MPRA Paper 37427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lisi, Gaetano, 2012. "Unemployment, tax evasion and the "slippery slope" framework," MPRA Paper 37433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Turkmen Goksel & Mehmet Y. Gurdal & Cuneyt Orman, 2012. "Religion, Income Inequality, and the Size of the Government," Working Papers 1208, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Dorothea Schäfer, 2012. "Financial Transaction Tax Contributes to More Sustainability in Financial Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1198, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Shah, Anwar, 2012. "Public services and expenditure need equalization : reflections on principles and worldwide comparative practices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6006, The World Bank.
- Fatás, Antonio & Mihov, Ilian, 2012. "Fiscal Policy as a Stabilization Tool," CEPR Discussion Papers 8749, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz & Pierre Garello, 2011. "Tax Structure and Entrepreneurship," CAE Working Papers 94, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Hirota, Haruaki & Yunoue, Hideo, 2011. "Municipal mergers and special provisions of local council members in Japan," MPRA Paper 37485, University Library of Munich, Germany.