Report NEP-PBE-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Falch, Torberg & Fischer, Justina AV, 2010. "Public sector decentralization and school performance: International evidence," MPRA Paper 20331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Facundo Albornoz & Antonio Cabrales, 2010. "Fiscal centralization and the political process," Economics Working Papers we100402, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Paul Makdissi & Abdelkrim Araar, 2010. "Pro-Poor Tax Reforms, with an Application to Mexico," Cahiers de recherche 1001, CIRPEE.
- Jost, Sven P. & Pfaffermayr, Michael & Winner, Hannes, 2010. "Transfer Pricing as a Tax Compliance Risk," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2010-6, University of Salzburg.
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas & Luz Ángela Rodríguez & Nancy Johnson, 2009. "Collective Action forWatershed Management: Field Experiments in Colombia and Kenya," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 006649, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Gelber, Alexander, 2010. "Taxation and the Earnings of Husbands and Wives," MPRA Paper 20345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akli Berri & Stéphanie Vincent Lyk-Jensen & Ismir Mulalic & Theodoros Zachariadis, 2010. "Transport consumption inequalities and redistributive effects of taxes: A comparison of France, Denmark and Cyprus," Working Papers 159, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Brollo, Fernanda & Nannicini, Tommaso & Perotti, Roberto & Tabellini, Guido, 2010. "The Political Resource Curse," IZA Discussion Papers 4706, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/25484/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino, 2010. "Accounting for family background when designing optimal income taxes: A microeconometric simulation analysis," Working Papers 157, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.