Report NEP-PBE-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Libman & Lars P. Feld, 2009. "Strategic tax collection and fiscal decentralization: the case of Russia," Working Papers 2009/11, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Abhay Pethe, 2009. "Financing the Panchayati Raj Institutions: Flagging Some Issues For The 13th CFC," Working Papers id:2245, eSocialSciences.
- Nisreen H. Farhan, 2009. "SÃ£o tomÃ© and PrÃncipe: Domestic Tax System and Tax Revenue Potential," IMF Working Papers 09/215, International Monetary Fund.
- Mariana Gerstenblüth & Natalia Melgar & Juan Pablo Pagano & Máximo Rossi, 2009. "Threats in Latin American and Caribbean countries: How do inequality and the asymmetries of rules affect tax morale?," Working Papers 143, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- César Octavio Vargas-Téllez, 2009. "Tax–Benefit Incidence. The Mexican experience during the last twenty years," Working Papers 144, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Sébastien ROUILLON (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "A new mechanism to implement the Lindahl equilibriums (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-09, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/10/doc2009-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alberto F. Alesina & Silvia Ardagna, 2009. "Large Changes in Fiscal Policy: Taxes Versus Spending," NBER Working Papers 15438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kocher, Martin & Martinsson, Peter & Visser, Martine, 2009. "Social Background, Cooperative Behavior, and Norm Enforcement," Working Papers in Economics 385, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- David de la CROIX & Frederic DOCQUIER, 2009. "An Incentive Mechanism to Break the Low-skill Immigration Deadlock," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009028, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Lawson, Colin & Hudson, John, 2009. "Anti-Americanism and Public Opinion in the European Union," Department of Economics Working Papers 15960, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Garriga & Fernando Sánchez-Losada, 2009. "Indirect taxation and the welfare effects of altruism on the optimal fiscal policy," Working Papers 2009-047, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.