Report NEP-PBE-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hauptmeier, Sebastian & Mittermaier, Ferdinand & Rincke, Johannes, 2009. "Fiscal competition over taxes and public inputs - theory and evidence," Working Paper Series 1033, European Central Bank.
- Andres Reeson & John Tisdell, 2007. "Markets, Motivations And Public Goods: Experimental Investigations On The Impact Of Institutions," Monash Economics Working Papers 22-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Afonso, António & Hauptmeier, Sebastian, 2009. "Fiscal behaviour in the European Union: rules, fiscal decentralization and government indebtedness," Working Paper Series 1054, European Central Bank.
- Arik Levinson, 2009. "Valuing Public Goods Using Happiness Data: The Case of Air Quality," Working Papers gueconwpa~09-09-03, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Martinsson, Peter & Villegas-Palacio, Clara & Wollbrant, Conny, 2009. "Conditional Cooperation and Social Group - Experimental results from Colombia," Working Papers in Economics 372, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Tanaka, H. & Hidaka, M., 2009. "Dynamic Tax Competition under Asymmetric Productivity of Public Capital," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0929, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ratbek Dzhumashev, 2007. "Corruption, Uncertainty And Growth," Monash Economics Working Papers 15-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Simon Loretz & Padraig J. Moore, 2009. "Corporate Tax Competition between Firms," Working Papers 0912, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- M. Vittoria Levati & Andrea Morone, 2009. "Voluntary contributions with risky and uncertain marginal returns: the importance of the minimal value," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-062, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino, 2008. "Designing Optimal Taxes with a Microeconometric Model of Household Labour Supply," ICER Working Papers 19-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Lawless, Martina, 2009. "Tax Complexity and Inward Investment," Research Technical Papers 5/RT/09, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Agnello, Luca & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2009. "The determinants of public deficit volatility," Working Paper Series 1042, European Central Bank.
- Hazama, Yasushi, 2009. "Constitutional Review and Democratic Consolidation: A Literature Review," IDE Discussion Papers 192, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).