Report NEP-PBE-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lisa R. Anderson & Sarah L. Stafford, 2009. "An Experimental Study of the Effect of Announcements on Public Goods Contributions," Working Papers 82, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Nadja Dwenger & Viktor Steiner, 2009. "Financial Leverage and Corporate Taxation: Evidence from German Corporate Tax Return Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 855, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Munshi, Kaivan & Rosenzweig, Mark, 2008. "The Efficacy of Parochial Politics: Caste, Commitment, and Competence in Indian Local Government," Working Papers 53, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Engel, Eduardo & Fischer, Ronald & Galetovic, Alexander, 2008. "The Basic Public Finance of Public-Private Partnerships," Working Papers 35, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Higgins, Matthew & Young, Andrew & Levy, Daniel, 2009. "Federal, State, and Local Governments: Evaluating their Separate Roles in US Growth," MPRA Paper 13094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johannes Becker & Clemens Fuest, 2009. "EU Regional Policy and Tax Competition," Working Papers 0902, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Mälkönen, Ville, 2008. "Optimal Public Procurement Contracts Under a Soft Budget Constraint," Discussion Papers 464, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Sullström, Risto & Riihelä, Marja & Suoniemi, Ilpo, 2008. "Tax Progressivity and Recent Evolution of the Finnish Income Inequality," Discussion Papers 460, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Binz-Scharf, Maria & Lazer, David, 2008. "A New Order of Things: Managing Novelty and Cooperation on E-Government Projects," Working Paper Series rwp08-048, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Myles, Albert E. & Allen, Albert J., 2009. "Evaluating the Impact of Changing Mississippi’s Tobacco Tax," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46855, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Cai, Hailong & Kinnucan, Henry W., 2009. "The Compensative Effects of Tobacco Leaf Price Changes on Tax Revenue in China," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46727, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lazer, David & Binz-Schaft, Maria & Mergel, Ines, 2008. "Searching for Answers: Networks of Practice among Public Administrators," Working Paper Series rwp08-046, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Murova, Olga I. & Chidmi, Benaissa, 2008. "Impacts of Federal Government Programs and Specific Farm Variables on Technical Effiicency of Dairy Farms," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46822, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:08-7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore