Report NEP-PBE-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Toshihiro Ihori & C.C. Yang, 2008. "Tax Competition, Public Good Provision, and Income Redistribution: The Case of Linear Capital Income Tax," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-595, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Yao, Yi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2008. "Race to the top and race to the bottom: Tax competition in rural China:," IFPRI discussion papers 799, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Claus Thustrup Kreiner & Nicolaj Verdelin, 2008. "Optimal Provision of Public Goods: A Synthesis," EPRU Working Paper Series 08-05, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Rainald Borck & Katharina Wrohlich, 2008. "Preferences for Childcare Policies: Theory and Evidence," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 827, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Simone Pellegrino & Massimiliano Piacenza & Gilberto Turati, 2008. "The Runaway Taxpayer or: Is Prior Tax Notice Effective against Scofflaws?," Working papers 1, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- Agustín José Menéndez, 2008. "Reconstituting democratic taxation in Europe: The conceptual framework," RECON Online Working Papers Series 15, RECON.
- Cheikbossian, Guillaume & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2008. "Dynamic Cooperation in Local Public Goods Supply with Imperfect Monitoring," IDEI Working Papers 527, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Anne Krøijer, 2008. "Fiscal decentralization and economic growth in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 2008-08, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Jens Arnold, 2008. "Do Tax Structures Affect Aggregate Economic Growth?: Empirical Evidence from a Panel of OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 643, OECD Publishing.
- Moreno-Dodson, Blanca & Wodon, Quentin, 2008. "Public Finance for Poverty Reduction: An Overview," MPRA Paper 11078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Petretto, 2008. "The impact of productive efficiency and quality of a regulated local public utility on final goods prices and consumers welfare," Working Papers - Economics wp2008_10.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Morawski, Leszek & Myck, Michal, 2008. "'Klin'-ing Up: Effects of Polish Tax Reforms on Those In and on Those Out," IZA Discussion Papers 3746, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antonio Estache & A. Iimi, 2008. "Joint Bidding in Infrastructure Procurement," Working Papers ECARES 2008_019, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Alan J. Auerbach & Michael Cooper & Matthew Knittel, 2008. "Understanding U.S. Corporate Tax Losses," NBER Working Papers 14405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolás Garrido & Luigi Mittone, 2008. "A Description of Experimental Tax Evasion Behavior Using Finite Automata: the case of Chile and Italy," CEEL Working Papers 0809, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Munro, John H., 2007. "The usury doctrine and urban public finances in late-medieval Flanders (1220 - 1550): rentes (annuities), excise taxes, and income transfers from the poor to the rich," MPRA Paper 11012, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2008.