Report NEP-PBE-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:05-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jérémy Laurent-Lucchetti & Justin Leroux, 2007. "Why Me ? Siting a Locally Unwanted Public Good," Cahiers de recherche 07-14, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:wp2-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:3-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Azacis, Helmuts & Gillman, Max, 2008. "Baltic Tax Reform," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/6, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Oct 2008.
- Stefan Bach & Giacomo Corneo & Viktor Steiner, 2008. "Effective Taxation of Top Incomes in Germany, 1992 - 2002," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 767, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lelkes, Orsolya & Benedek, Dora, 2007. "Assessment of income distribution and a hypothetical flat tax reform in Hungary," MPRA Paper 7304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elsa Pilichowski & Edouard Turkisch, 2008. "Employment in Government in the Perspective of the Production Costs of Goods and Services in the Public Domain," OECD Working Papers on Public Governance 8, OECD Publishing.
- David Hauner, 2007. "Benchmarking the Efficiency of Public Expenditure in the Russian Federation," IMF Working Papers 07/246, International Monetary Fund.
- Hoff, Karla & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2008. "Exiting a lawless state," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4520, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore