Report NEP-PBE-2002-10-18This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Diamond & John Geanakoplos, 2001. "Social Security Investment in Equities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1314R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 2002.
- Charles A. M. de Bartolome & Stephen L. Ross, 2002. "Equilibria with Local Governments and Commuting: Income Sorting vs. Income Mixing," Working papers 2002-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2003.
- Randall W. Eberts & Christopher J. O'Leary, 2002. "A Frontline Decision Support System for Georgia Career Centers," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 02-84, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- M. Shahe Emran & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2002. "On Selective Indirect Tax Reform in Developing Countries," International Trade 0210003, EconWPA.
- Vasin Alexander & Vasina Polina, 2002. "Tax Optimization under Tax Evasion: The Role of Penalty Constraints," EERC Working Paper Series 01-09e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Kwami Adanu & Lili Sun, 2002. "On the Relationship Between the Tax Burden and Income Convergence: Some Further Results," Econometrics Working Papers 0205, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Charles A. M. de Bartolome & Stephen L. Ross, 2002. "Who's in Charge in the Inner City? The Conflict Between Efficiency and Equity in the Design of a Metropolitan Area," Working papers 2002-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Eismont Oleg & Logvin Aleksey & Petrov Anatoly, 2002. "Estimation of Timber Rent and the Efficiency of Increasing Rental Payments in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 01-13e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Bruno De Borger & Kurt Van Dender, 2002. "Transport tax reform, commuting and endogenous values of time," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0207, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Charles A. M. de Bartolome & Stephen L. Ross, 2002. "The Race to the Suburb: The Location of the Poor in a Metropolitan Area," Working papers 2002-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised May 2008.