Report NEP-PBE-2002-06-13This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vladimir Z. Nuri, 2002. "Fractional Reserve Banking as Economic Parasitism: A Scientific, Mathematical & Historical Expose, Critique, and Manifesto," Macroeconomics 0203005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klaus Wälde, 2002. "Egalitarian and elitist education systems as the basis for international differences in wage inequality," Public Economics 0203004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Productivity Commission, 2002. "Cost recovery by Government agencies," Public Economics 0203002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:mod:cappmo:0012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frances Woolley, 2002. "Why pay child benefits to Mothers?," Carleton Economic Papers 02-08, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2004.
- Jan Hanousek & Filip Palda, 2002. "The Evolution of Tax Evasion in the Czech Republic: A Markov Chain Analysis," Public Economics 0205002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Harry Grubert, 2002. "Where will they go if we go territorial? Dividend exemption and the location decisions of U.S. multinational corporations," Departmental Working Papers 200201, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- emmanuel HASSAN, 2002. "The public and private spheres of knowledge within the field of space communications," Industrial Organization 0204003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. ABIO & GÃ©raldine MAHIEU & C. Patxot, 2002. "On the Optimality of PAYG Pension Systems in an Endogenous Fertility Setting," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2002006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Hansueli BACHER & Jean-Christian LAMBELET & avec la collaboration de José ANSON, 2002. "La réélection des Conseillers fédéraux : Sanctions ciblées ou résultats prédéterminés ? Une analyse économétrique des réélections au Conseil fédéral," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 02.09, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Aakvik, Arild & Holmås, Tor Helge & Kjerstad, Egil, 2002. "A low-key social insurance reform - treatment effects for back pain patients in Norway," Working paper Series 0207, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Richter, Wolfram F., 2002. "Social Security and Taxation of Labour Subject to Subsidiarity and Freedom of Movement," IZA Discussion Papers 490, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jan Hanousek & Filip Palda, 2002. "Why People Evade Taxes in the Czech and Slovak Republics: A Tale of Twins," Public Economics 0205003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kjell Hausken & John F. Knutsen, 2002. "The Birth, Adjustment and Death of States," Public Economics 0205004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edwin Leuven & Hessel Oosterbeek, 2002. "Evaluating the effect of tax deductions on training," Labor and Demography 0205001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rotte, Ralph & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2002. "On the Production of Victory: Empirical Determinants of Battlefield Success in Modern War," IZA Discussion Papers 491, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Askildsen, Jan Erik & Bratberg, Espen & Nilsen, Øivind Anti, 2002. "Unemployment, labour force composition and sickness absence. A panel data study," Working paper Series 0205, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Croci Angelini, Elisabetta & D'Ambrosio, Conchita & Farina, Francesco, 2002. "Do Preferences in EU Member-States Support Fiscal Federalism?," IRISS Working Paper Series 2002-01, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.