Report NEP-PAY-2018-06-25This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sheila Dow, 2018. "Monetary Reform, Central Banks and Digital Currencies," Department Discussion Papers 1805, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Jamie Berryhill & Théo Bourgery & Angela Hanson, 2018. "Blockchains Unchained: Blockchain Technology and its Use in the Public Sector," OECD Working Papers on Public Governance 28, OECD Publishing.
- Fuster, Andreas & Plosser, Matthew & Schnabl, Philipp & Vickery, James, 2018. "The Role of Technology in Mortgage Lending," CEPR Discussion Papers 12961, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Núñez Reyes, Georgina & De Furquim, Júlia & Pereira Dolabella, Marcelo, 2018. "Políticas de competencia para una economía digital: el marco regulatorio e institucional y el contexto internacional," Documentos de Proyectos 43630, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Brühl, Volker, 2018. "The clearing of euro OTC derivatives post Brexit: Why a uniform regulation and supervision of CCPs is essential for European financial stability," CFS Working Paper Series 592, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- He, Chen & Klein, Tobias, 2018. "Advertising as a Reminder : Evidence from the Dutch State Lottery," Discussion Paper 2018-018, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Istrate, Flavia Andreea & Miroslav, Cristina Andreea & Olaru, Bianca Helene, 2018. "Percepția consumatorilor de internet asupra publicității online [Perceptions of Internet Consumers on Online Advertising]," MPRA Paper 86922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akpa, Emeka, 2018. "Private Remittances Received and Household Consumption in Ghana (1980-2016): An ARDL Analysis with Structural Breaks," MPRA Paper 87103, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmanuel Okamba, 2018. "Transition digitale et reconfiguration des métiers dans les organisations : le rôle du Manager de Transition," Post-Print halshs-01799732, HAL.
- Liberali, G., 2018. "Learning with a purpose: the balancing acts of machine learning and individuals in the digital society," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management EIA-2018-074-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam..
- Afees A. Salisu & Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Ibrahim D. Raheem, 2018. "Analysing the distribution properties of Bitcoin returns," Working Papers 058, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Issing, Otmar, 2018. "Stabiles Geld - eine Illusion? Alternative Währungssysteme - Hayeks Fundamentalkritik - Unabhängigkeit der Notenbanken," SAFE White Paper Series 52, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Romanyuk, Gleb & Smolin, Alexey, 2018. "Cream Skimming and Information Design in Marching Markets," MPRA Paper 86713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabiano Schivardi & Tom Schmitz, 2018. "The IT Revolution and Southern Europe's Two Lost Decades," Working Papers 624, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.