Report NEP-PAY-2017-04-30This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rouse, Marybeth & Verhoef, y Grietjie, 2017. "Mobile banking in Sub-Saharan Africa: setting the way towards financial development," MPRA Paper 78006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaremski, Matthew & Mathy, Gabrial, 2017. "Looking Back On the Age of Checking in America, 1800-1960," MPRA Paper 78083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Van der Borg & Nicola Camatti & Dario Bertocchi & Andrea Albarea, 2017. "The Rise of the Sharing Economy in Tourism: Exploring Airbnb Attributes for the Veneto Region," Working Papers 2017:05, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Greg Buchak & Gregor Matvos & Tomasz Piskorski & Amit Seru, 2017. "Fintech, Regulatory Arbitrage, and the Rise of Shadow Banks," NBER Working Papers 23288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dianah Ngui Muchai & Peter Kimuyu, 2017. "Prospects for information and communications technology-enabled services in Kenya: The case of the mobile money transfer industry," WIDER Working Paper Series 086, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Qiang Ji & Elie Bouri & Rangan Gupta & David Roubaud, 2017. "Network Causality Structures among Bitcoin and other Financial Assets: A Directed Acyclic Graph Approach," Working Papers 201729, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Heidrun Zeug & Gunter Zeug & Conrad Bielski & Gloria Solano-Hermosilla & Robert Mâ€™barek, 2017. "Innovative Food Price Collection in Developing Countries. Focus on Crowdsourcing in Africa," JRC Working Papers JRC103294, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Neligan, Adriana & Schmitz, Edgar, 2017. "Digitale Strategien für mehr Materialeffizienz in der Industrie: Ergebnisse aus dem IW-Zukunftspanel," IW-Reports 3/2017, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Elizabeth Colucci & Hanne Smidt & Axelle Devaux & Charalambos Vrasidas & Malaz Safarjalani & Jonatan CastaÃ±o MuÃ±oz, 2017. "Free digital learning opportunities for migrants and refugees: an analysis of current initiatives and recommendation for their use," JRC Working Papers JRC106146, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Kim , Jeong-Gon & Na , Seung Kwon & Jang , Jong-Moon & Lee , Sung Hee & No , Suyeon, 2016. "디지털경제의 진전과 산업혁신정책의 과제: 주요국 사례를 중심으로 (Digital Innovation and Policy Challenges: Focused on Major Countries’ Cases and Their Implications)," Policy Analyses 16-15, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2017. "Digital Knowledge Generation and the Appropriability Trade-Off," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201713, University of Turin.
- CARRONI Elias & PAOLINI Dimitri, 2017. "Content acquisition by streaming platforms: premium vs. freemium," CORE Discussion Papers 2017007, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Nicolas van Zeebroeck & Jacques Bughin, 2017. "Platform play among incumbent firms: the wrong focus?," iCite Working Papers WP2017-023, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Camilleri, Silvio John & Ellul, Denise, 2017. "Younger Customers' Outlooks when Selecting and Changing a Financial Services Provider: The Case of Maltese Students," MPRA Paper 77744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Acar, Kemal Veli, 2017. "Child abuse materials as digital goods: Why we should fear new commercial forms," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-15, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Weizsäcker, Georg & Zankiewicz, Christian, 2017. "Measuring Applicant Quality to Detect Discrimination In Peer-to-Peer Lending," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 13, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.