Report NEP-PAY-2016-07-16This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2016. "Mobile Phone Penetration, Mobile Banking and Inclusive Development in Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 16/021, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Joanna Stavins, 2016. "The effect of demographics on payment behavior: panel data with sample selection," Working Papers 16-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Chowdhury, Nasif, 2016. "The Impact of Electronic Word-of-Mouth on Consumers’ Purchase Intentions in Bangladesh Telecommunication Industry," EconStor Preprints 142747, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2016. "Digital Financial Services in the Pacific: Experiences and Regulatory Issues," ADB Reports RPT167908-2, Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Hernandez-Chanto, Allan, 2016. "The Extrinsic Value of Low-Denomination Money Holdings," MPRA Paper 72348, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jan 2016.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Köhler, Karoline Henrike, 2015. "Is Amazon the next Google?," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 97, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Elie Bouri & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Rangan Gupta & David Roubaud, 2016. "Modelling Long Memory Volatility in the Bitcoin Market: Evidence of Persistence and Structural Breaks," Working Papers 201654, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.