Report NEP-ORE-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shelton Peiris & Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2016. "Estimating and Forecasting Generalized Fractional Long Memory Stochastic Volatility Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-044/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Giandomenico, Rossano, 2015. "Financial Methods: A Quantitative Approach," MPRA Paper 71919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karsten R. Gerdrup & Frank Hansen & Tord Krogh & Junior Maih, 2016. "Leaning against the wind when credit bites back," Working Paper 2016/9, Norges Bank.
- Tobias Kranz, 2016. "Persistent Stochastic Shocks in a New Keynesian Model with Uncertainty," Research Papers in Economics 2016-05, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Hurkens, Sjaak & Jeon, Doh-Shin & Menicucci, Domenico, 2016. "Leveraging Dominance with Credible Bundling," CEPR Discussion Papers 11304, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- YAMAMOTO, Yohei, 2016. "Bootstrap Inference for Impulse Response Functions in Factor-Augmented Vector Autoregressions," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-26, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bayrak, Oben & Hey, John, 2015. "Preference Cloud Theory: Imprecise Preferences and Preference Reversals," MPRA Paper 71782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Galimberti, Jaqueson & Suhadolnik, Nicolas & Da Silva, Sergio, 2016. "Cowboying Stock Market Herds with Robot Traders," MPRA Paper 71758, University Library of Munich, Germany.