Report NEP-ORE-2014-05-04This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nonejad, Nima, 2014. "Particle Markov Chain Monte Carlo Techniques of Unobserved Component Time Series Models Using Ox," MPRA Paper 55662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nonejad, Nima, 2014. "Particle Gibbs with Ancestor Sampling Methods for Unobserved Component Time Series Models with Heavy Tails, Serial Dependence and Structural Breaks," MPRA Paper 55664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klima, Grzegorz & Retkiewicz-Wijtiwiak, Kaja, 2014. "On automatic derivation of first order conditions in dynamic stochastic optimisation problems," MPRA Paper 55612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michele Bernardi & Jaqueson K. Galimberti, 2014. "A Note on the Representative Adaptive Learning Algorithm," KOF Working papers 14-356, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Todd B. Walker & Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2014. "Accuracy, Speed and Robustness of Policy Function Iteration," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2014-08, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Akio Hattori & Kentaro Kikuchi & Fuminori Niwa & Yoshihiko Uchida, 2014. "A Survey of Systemic Risk Measures: Methodology and Application to the Japanese Market," IMES Discussion Paper Series 14-E-03, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Carlo Alberto Magni, 2014. "Aggregate Return on Investment for Investments under Uncertainty," Proyecciones Financieras y ValoraciÃ³n 010993, Master Consultores.
- Adnen Ben Nasr & Thomas Lux & Ahdi Noomen Ajmi & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "Forecasting the Volatility of the Dow Jones Islamic Stock Market Index: Long Memory vs. Regime Switching," Working Papers 2014-236, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Yi-Fang Liu & Wei Zhang & Chao Xu & Jørgen Vitting Andersen & Hai-Chuan Xu, 2014. "Impact of information cost and switching of trading strategies in an artificial stock market," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14031, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.