Report NEP-ORE-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2014012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dureau, Joseph & Kalogeropoulos, Konstantinos & Baguelin, Marc, 2013. "Capturing the time-varying drivers of an epidemic using stochastic dynamical systems," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 41749, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sandrine Jacob Leal & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Giorgo Fagiolo, 2014. "Rock around the clock :An agent-based model of low-and high frequency trading," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2014-03, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Atsushi Inoue & Mototsugu Shintania, 2014. "Quasi-Bayesian Model Selection," Departmental Working Papers 1402, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Eric Eisenstat & Rodney W. Strachan, 2014. "Modelling Inflation Volatility," CAMA Working Papers 2014-21, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus & Okhrin, Ostap & Ristig, Alexander, 2014. "Efficient iterative maximum likelihood estimation of high-parameterized time series models," CFS Working Paper Series 450, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Joscha Beckmann & Rainer Schüssler, 2014. "Forecasting Equity Premia using Bayesian Dynamic Model Averaging," CQE Working Papers 2914, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Giampiero M. Gallo & Edoardo Otranto, 2014. "Forecasting Realized Volatility with Changes of Regimes," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2014_03, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti", revised Feb 2014.
- Olga Kiuila & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2014. "Economic modeling approaches: optimization versus equilibrium," Working Papers 2014-04, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.