Report NEP-OPM-2020-04-20This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Meredith Crowley & Lu Han, 2020. "Invoicing and Pricing-to-market: Evidence on international pricing by UK exporters," Working Papers 202007, University of Liverpool, Department of Economics.
- Javier Bianchi & Enrique G. Mendoza, 2020. "A Fisherian Approach to Financial Crises: Lessons from the Sudden Stops Literature," NBER Working Papers 26915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabio Ghironi & Galip Kemal Ozhan, 2020. "Interest Rate Uncertainty as a Policy Tool," Staff Working Papers 20-13, Bank of Canada.
- Antonia Lopez Villavicencio & Marc Pourroy, 2019. "Does Inflation Targeting Always Matter for the ERPT? A robust approach," Post-Print hal-02082568, HAL.
- Behringer, Jan & van Treeck, Till, 2019. "The corporate sector and the current account," ifso working paper series 1, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute for Socio-Economics (ifso).
- Joshua Aizenman & Hiro Ito, 2020. "The Political-Economy Trilemma," NBER Working Papers 26905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Bryan Hardy & Patrick McGuire & Goetz von Peter, 2020. "Home sweet host: Prudential and monetary policy spillovers through global banks," BIS Working Papers 853, Bank for International Settlements.
- Camila Casas & Sergii Meleshchuk & Yannick Timmer, 2020. "The Dominant Currency Financing Channel of External Adjustment," Borradores de Economia 1111, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Òscar Jordà & Sanjay R. Singh & Alan M. Taylor, 2020. "Longer-run Economic Consequences of Pandemics," NBER Working Papers 26934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gianluca Benigno & Andrew Foerster & Christopher Otrok & Alessandro Rebucci, 2020. "Estimating Macroeconomic Models of Financial Crises: An Endogenous Regime-Switching Approach," NBER Working Papers 26935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Murach, Michael & Wagner, Helmut, 2019. "The effects of external shocks on the business cycle in China: A structural change perspective," CEAMeS Discussion Paper Series 1/2016, University of Hagen, Center for East Asia Macro-economic Studies (CEAMeS).
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Dominique Pépin & Stephen Miller, 2019. "The micro-foundations of an open economy money demand: An application to the Central and Eastern European countries," Post-Print hal-01348842, HAL.
- Alessandro Sforza & Marina Steininger, 2020. "Globalization in the Time of Covid-19," CESifo Working Paper Series 8184, CESifo.