Report NEP-OPM-2019-06-24This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Natalie Chen & Wanyu Chung & Dennis Novy, 2019. "Vehicle Currency Pricing and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," CEP Discussion Papers dp1624, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky, 2019. "Boom-Bust Capital Flow Cycles," NBER Working Papers 25890, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak, 2019. "Hoarding for Stormy Days - Test of International Reserves Providing Financial Buffer Services," NBER Working Papers 25909, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessi, Lucia & Balduzzi, Pierluigi & Savona, Roberto, 2019. "Anatomy of a Sovereign Debt Crisis: CDS Spreads and Real-Time Macroeconomic Data," Working Papers 2019-03, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Drechsel, Thomas & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2018. "Commodity booms and busts in emerging economies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86517, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hohberger, Stefan & Priftis, Romanos & Vogel, Lukas, 2018. "The distributional effects of conventional monetary policy and quantitative easing: Evidence from an estimated DSGE model," Working Papers 2018-12, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Ojeda-Joya, Jair, 2019. "A consumption-based approach to exchange rate predictability," MPRA Paper 94231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Galli, Carlo, 2019. "Self-fulfilling debt crises, fiscal policy and investment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100942, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jan Behringer & Till van Treeck, 2019. "The Corporate Sector and the Current Account," FMM Working Paper 43-2019, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Dosi, G. & Piva, M. & Virgillito, M. E. & Vivarelli, M., 2019. "Technology and employment in a vertically connected economy: a model and an empirical test," GLO Discussion Paper Series 355, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- OGAWA Eiji & SHIMIZU Junko & LUO Pengfei, 2019. "Effects of US Interest Rate Hikes and Global Risk on Daily Capital Flows in Emerging Market Countries," Discussion papers 19019, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ioana Moldovan & Shu-Chun Susan Yang & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2019. "Optimal Fiscal Spending and Reserve Accumulation Policies under Volatile Aid," IMF Working Papers 19/126, International Monetary Fund.
- Gabriel Chodorow-Reich & Loukas Karabarbounis & Rohan Kekre, 2019. "The Macroeconomics of the Greek Depression," NBER Working Papers 25900, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.