Report NEP-OPM-2019-02-25This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno Ducoudre & Xavier Timbeau & Sébastien Villemot, 2018. "The magnitude of euro area misalignments," Sciences Po publications 45, Sciences Po.
- Kilian, Lutz & Zhou, Xiaoqing, 2019. "Oil Prices, Exchange Rates and Interest Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 13478, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Meyer, Josefin & Reinhart, Carmen M. & Trebesch, Christoph, 2019. "Sovereign Bonds since Waterloo," CEPR Discussion Papers 13514, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- George A. Alessandria & Horag Choi, 2019. "The Dynamics of the U.S. Trade Balance and Real Exchange Rate: The J Curve and Trade Costs?," NBER Working Papers 25563, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zsofia Barany & Nicolas Coeurdacier & Stéphane Guibaud, 2018. "Capital Flows in an Aging World," Sciences Po publications 13180, Sciences Po.
- McQuade, Peter & Schmitz, Martin, 2019. "America First? A US-centric view of global capital flows," Working Paper Series 2238, European Central Bank.
- Höpner, Martin, 2019. "The German undervaluation regime under Bretton Woods: How Germany became the nightmare of the world economy," MPIfG Discussion Paper 19/1, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Andrew Glover & Jacob Short, 2019. "Can Capital Deepening Explain the Global Decline in Labor’s Share?," Staff Working Papers 19-3, Bank of Canada.
- Mueller, Philippe & Stathopoulos, Andreas & Vedolin, Andrea, 2017. "International correlation risk," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84140, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Esteves, Rui, 2019. "The Trials of the Trilemma: International Finance 1870-2017," CEPR Discussion Papers 13465, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Amat Adarov, 2019. "Dynamic Interactions Between Financial and Macroeconomic Imbalances: A Panel VAR Analysis," wiiw Working Papers 162, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Alex Ilek & Irit Rozenshtrom, 2017. "The Term Premium in a Small Open Economy: A Micro-Founded Approach," Bank of Israel Working Papers 2017.06, Bank of Israel.