Report NEP-OPM-2018-11-19This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saadon, Yossi & Sussman, Nathan, 2018. "Nominal exchange rate dynamics and monetary policy: uncovered interest rate parity and purchasing power parity revisited," CEPR Discussion Papers 13235, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eller, Markus & Huber, Florian & Schuberth, Helene, 2018. "How Important are Global Factors for Understanding the Dynamics of International Capital Flows?," Working Papers in Economics 2018-2, University of Salzburg.
- Cian Allen, 2018. "Revisiting External Imbalances: Insights from Sectoral Accounts," 2018 Papers pal913, Job Market Papers.
- Dominik Thaler, 2018. "Sovereign default, domestic banks and exclusion from international capital markets," Working Papers 1824, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Belke, Ansgar & Domnick, Clemens, 2018. "Trade and capital flows: Substitutes or complements? An empirical investigation," GLO Discussion Paper Series 269, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Pablo D'Erasmo & Enrique G. Mendoza, 2018. "History Remembered: Optimal Sovereign Default on Domestic and External Debt," PIER Working Paper Archive 18-018, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 14 Sep 2018.
- Belke, Ansgar & Domnick, Clemens, 2018. "Trade and capital flows - substitutes or complements? An empirical investigation," Ruhr Economic Papers 776, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Hoffmann, Mathias & Maslov, Egor & Sørensen, Bent E & Stewen, Iryna, 2018. "Are Banking and Capital Markets Union Complements? Evidence from Channels of Risk Sharing in the Eurozone," CEPR Discussion Papers 13254, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Husnu C. Dalgic, 2018. "Financial Dollarization in Emerging Markets: An Insurance Arrangement," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_051_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Lin, S. & Han, H., 2018. "Government size, institutional quality, and capital flows across regions in China: a specific exploration on the failure of capital flows across Shanhai Pass," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277515, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gardberg, Malin, 2018. "Linking Net Foreign Portfolio Debt and Equity to Exchange Rate Movements," Working Paper Series 1246, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Crowley, Meredith A & Han, Lu, 2018. "Invoicing and Pricing-to-Market: A Study of Price and Markup Elasticities of UK Exporters," CEPR Discussion Papers 13282, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chernov, Mikhail & Creal, Drew, 2018. "International yield curves and currency puzzles," CEPR Discussion Papers 13252, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mariam Camarero & Juan Sapena & Cecilio Tamarit, 2018. "FH Puzzle in the Eurozone: A time-varying analysis Preliminary Draft," Working Papers 1813, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Flavia Corneli, 2018. "Sovereign debt maturity structure and its costs," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1196, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Lee Ohanian, 2018. "The Lack of European Productivity Growth: Causes and Lessons for the U.S," PIER Working Paper Archive 18-024, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 07 Sep 2018.