Report NEP-OPM-2018-01-29This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amir Yaron & Steffen Hitzemann, 2017. "Welfare Costs of Oil Shocks," 2017 Meeting Papers 1381, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cristina Arellano & Yan Bai & Sandra Lizarazo, 2017. "Sovereign Risk Contagion," NBER Working Papers 24031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pedro, Gomis-Porqueras & Cathy, Zhang, 2018. "Optimal Monetary and Fiscal Policy with Migration in a Currency Union," MPRA Paper 83754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Hajek & Roman Horvath, 2017. "International Spillovers of (Un)Conventional Monetary Policy: The Effect of the ECB and US Fed on Non-Euro EU Countries," Working Papers IES 2017/22, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2017.
- Bhattarai, Saroj & Chatterjee, Arpita & Park, Woong Yong, 2017. "Global Spillover Effects of US Uncertainty," Globalization Institute Working Papers 331, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Cesa-Bianchi, Ambrogio, 2016. "Finance and synchronization," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86226, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Matthieu Bussiere & Aikaterini Karadimitropoulou & Miguel A. Leon-Ledesma, 2017. "Current account dynamics and the real exchange rate: disentangling the evidence," Working Papers 239, Bank of Greece.
- Enrique Alberola & Ángel Estrada & Francesca Viani, 2017. "Global imbalances from a stock perspective," Working Papers 1742, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.