Report NEP-OPM-2017-12-03This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joao Luiz Ayres & Constantino Hevia & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2017. "Real Exchange Rates and Primary Commodity Prices," Working Papers 743, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 13 Nov 2017.
- Emine Boz & Gita Gopinath & Mikkel Plagborg-Møller, 2017. "Global Trade and the Dollar," NBER Working Papers 23988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonas Heipertz & Ilian Mihov & Ana Maria Santacreu, 2017. "Managing Macroeconomic Fluctuations with Flexible Exchange Rate Targeting," Working Papers 2017-28, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 05 Nov 2019.
- Alexander Guschanski & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2017. "Are current accounts driven by competitiveness or asset prices? A synthetic model and an empirical test," Working Papers PKWP1716, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Graciela L. Kaminsky, 2017. "The Center and the Periphery: Two Hundred Years of International Borrowing Cycles," NBER Working Papers 23975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Accominotti, Olivier & Eichengreen, Barry, 2016. "The mother of all sudden stops: capital flows and reversals in Europe, 1919-32," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84308, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jan Behringer & Till van Treeck, 2017. "Varieties of capitalism and growth regimes," FMM Working Paper 09-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Alexander Culiuc & Annette J Kyobe, 2017. "Structural Reforms and External Rebalancing," IMF Working Papers 17/182, International Monetary Fund.
- Matteo Cacciatore & Romain Duval & Giuseppe Fiori & Fabio Ghironi, 2017. "Market Reforms at the Zero Lower Bound," NBER Working Papers 23960, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luigi Bocola & Guido Lorenzoni, 2017. "Financial Crises, Dollarization, and Lending of Last Resort in Open Economies," NBER Working Papers 23984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Donnelly Moran & Albert Queraltó, 2017. "Innovation, Productivity, and Monetary Policy," International Finance Discussion Papers 1217, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Eugenio M Cerutti & Stijn Claessens & Andrew K. Rose, 2017. "How Important is the Global Financial Cycle? Evidence from Capital Flows," IMF Working Papers 17/193, International Monetary Fund.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose, 2017. "Asset prices and macroeconomic outcomes: A survey," CAMA Working Papers 2017-76, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Mai Chi Dao & Camelia Minoiu & Jonathan David Ostry, 2017. "Corporate Investment and the Real Exchange Rate," IMF Working Papers 17/183, International Monetary Fund.
- Margarida Duarte & Diego Restuccia, 2017. "Relative Prices and Sectoral Productivity," NBER Working Papers 23979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.