Report NEP-OPM-2017-04-23This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eichenbaum, Martin & Johannsen, Benjamin K. & Rebelo, Sergio, 2017. "Monetary Policy and the Predictability of Nominal Exchange Rates," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-037, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US), revised 13 Nov 2017.
- Martin Bodenstein & Gunes Kamber & C. Thoenissen, 2017. "Commodity Prices and Labour Market Dynamics in Small Open Economies," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-039, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Falk Brauning & Victoria Ivashina, 2017. "Monetary Policy and Global Banking," NBER Working Papers 23316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem, 2017. "Episodes of War and Peace in an Estimated Open Economy Model," Working Papers halshs-01467219, HAL.
- Vetlov, Igor & Attinasi, Maria Grazia & Lalik, Magdalena, 2017. "Fiscal spillovers in the euro area a model-based analysis," Working Paper Series 2040, European Central Bank.
- Muhammad Rehman & Sajawal Khan & Zafar Hayat, 2017. "A Small Open Economy DSGE Model with Workers’ Remittances," SBP Working Paper Series 84, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Han , Chirok & Shin , Kwanho, 2016. "What Explains Current Account Surplus in Korea?," Working Papers 16-15, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Grintzalis, Ioannis & Lodge, David & Manu, Ana-Simona, 2017. "The implications of global and domestic credit cycles for emerging market economies: measures of finance-adjusted output gaps," Working Paper Series 2034, European Central Bank.
- Sandra Gomes & Nikola Bokan & Andrea Gerali & Massimiliano Pisani & Pascal Jacquinot, 2016. "EAGLE-FLI: A macroeconomic model of banking and financial interdependence in the euro area," EcoMod2016 9431, EcoMod.
- Alfred Haug & Syed Basher & Perry Sadorsky, 2016. "The impact of oil price shocks on exchange rates: A non-linear smooth-transition approach," EcoMod2016 9226, EcoMod.
- Akhmetov, Almaz, 2017. "Testing the Presence of the Dutch Disease in Kazakhstan," MPRA Paper 77936, University Library of Munich, Germany.