Report NEP-OPM-2016-10-30This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoph Kaufmann, 2016. "Optimal Fiscal Substitutes for the Exchange Rate in a Monetary Union," Working Paper Series in Economics 86, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Richard H. Clarida & Ildikó Magyari, 2016. "International Financial Adjustment in a Canonical Open Economy Growth Model," NBER Working Papers 22758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shigeto Kitano & Kenya Takaku, 2016. "Capital Controls and Financial Frictions in a Small Open Economy," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-34, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised May 2017.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Alp Simsek, 2016. "A Model of Fickle Capital Flows and Retrenchment," NBER Working Papers 22751, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip Turner, 2016. "Macroprudential policies, the long-term interest rate and the exchange rate," BIS Working Papers 588, Bank for International Settlements.
- Trebesch, Christoph & Zabel, Michael, 2016. "The Output Costs of Hard and Soft Sovereign Default," CEPR Discussion Papers 11582, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré, 2015. "The euro as an international currency," Working Papers halshs-01144371, HAL.
- Francisco A. Martínez-Hernández, 2016. "Real Exchange Rate, Effective Demand, and Economic Growth: Theory and Empirical Evidence for Developed and Developing Countries, 1960-2010," Working Papers 1609, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Iader Giraldo, 2016. "Does International Trade Produce Convergence?," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 015161, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Maurice Kugler & Oren Levintal & Hillel Rapoport, 2015. "Migration and Cross-Border Financial Flows," Working Papers halshs-01134465, HAL.
- Blaise Gnimassoun & Marc Joëts & Tovonony Razafindrabe, 2016. "On the link between current account and oil price fluctuations in diversified economies: The case of Canada," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-35, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Nauro F. Campos & Corrado Macchiarelli, 2016. "Core and Periphery in the European Monetary Union: Bayoumi and Eichengreen 25 Years Later," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 116, European Institute, LSE.
- THORBECKE, Willem, 2016. "China's Electronics Exports, the Renminbi, and Exchange Rates in Supply Chain Countries," Discussion papers 16088, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hans Dewachter & Leonardo Iania & Jean-Charles Wijnandts, 2016. "The response of euro area sovereign spreads to the ECB unconventional monetary policies," Working Paper Research 309, National Bank of Belgium.
- Yunjung Kim & Cheolbeom Park, 2016. "Are Exchange Rates Disconnected from Macroeconomic Variables? Evidence from the Factor Approach," Discussion Paper Series 1606, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.