Report NEP-OPM-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Thomas Philippon & Dimitri Vayanos, 2016. "The Analytics of the Greek Crisis," NBER Working Papers 22370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Fatás & Lawrence H. Summers, 2016. "The Permanent Effects of Fiscal Consolidations," NBER Working Papers 22374, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ersal-Kiziler,Eylem & Nguyen,Ha Minh, 2016. "Euro currency risk and the geography of debt flows to peripheral European monetary union members," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7738, The World Bank.
- Iyer, Tara, 2016. "Optimal Monetary Policy in an Open Emerging Market Economy," Working Paper Series WP-2016-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Hilary Patroba & Leroi Raputsoane, 2016. "South Africaâ€™s real business cycles: The Cycle is the trend," Working Papers 619, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Rangan Gupta & Hylton Hollander & Mark E. Wohar, 2016. "The Impact of Oil Shocks in a Small Open Economy New-Keynesian Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model for South Africa," Working Papers 201652, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Daniel A. Dias & Joao B. Duarte, 2016. "The Effect of Monetary Policy on Housing Tenure Choice as an Explanation for the Price Puzzle," International Finance Discussion Papers 1171, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stracca, Livio & Mileva, Elitza & Habib, Maurizio Michael, 2016. "The real exchange rate and economic growth: revisiting the case using external instruments," Working Paper Series 1921, European Central Bank.
- Vahagn Galstyan & Adnan Velic, 2016. "Public Debt and Relative Prices in a Cross-Section of Countries," Trinity Economics Papers tep0816, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2016.
- Friederike Niepmann & Cornelia Kerl, 2016. "What Determines the Composition of International Bank Flows?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1170, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Simplice Asongu & Matthias Cinyabuguma, 2016. "Financial Development and Geographic Isolation: Global Evidence," Working Papers 16/014, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Maria V. Sokolova, 2016. "Exchange Rates, International Trade and Growth: Re-Evaluation of Undervaluation," IHEID Working Papers 05-2016, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Simón Sosvilla Rivero & Maria del Carmen Ramos Herrera, 2015. "De facto exchange-rate regimes in Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1502, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.