Report NEP-OPM-2016-05-14This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matteo Maggiori & Emmanuel Farhi, 2016. "A Model of the International Monetary System," Working Paper 395921, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K. & Garicano, Luis & Lane, Philip R. & Pagano, Marco & Reis, Ricardo & Santos, Tano & Thesmar, David & Nieuwerburgh, Stijn Van & Vayanos, Dimitri, 2016. "The sovereign-bank diabolic loop and ESBies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66429, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mariarosaria Comunale, 2016. "Dutch disease, real effective exchange rate misalignments and their effect on GDP growth in the EU," CAMA Working Papers 2016-28, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Wyatt J. Brooks & Pau S. Pujolas, 2016. "Captial Accumulation and the Welfare Gains from Trade," Department of Economics Working Papers 2016-03, McMaster University, revised Jul 2017.
- Punnoose Jacob & Anella Munro, 2016. "A macroprudential stable funding requirement and monetary policy in a small open economy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2016/04, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Alessandro Barattieri, 2016. "Asymmetric Trade Liberalizations and Current Account Dynamics," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 447, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Ergys Islamaj & M. Ayhan Kose, 2016. "How does the sensitivity of consumption to income vary over time? International evidence," CAMA Working Papers 2016-22, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- E. Monnet & D. Puy, 2016. "Has Globalization Really Increased Business Cycle Synchronization?," Working papers 592, Banque de France.
- Gianluca Benigno & Huigang Chen & Christopher Otrok & Alessandro Rebucci & Eric R. Young, 2016. "Optimal Capital Controls and Real Exchange Rate Policies: A Pecuniary Externality Perspective," NBER Working Papers 22224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.