Report NEP-OPM-2015-01-31This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sami Alpanda & Serdar Kabaca, 2015. "International Spillovers of Large-Scale Asset Purchases," Staff Working Papers 15-2, Bank of Canada.
- António Portugal Duarte & João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2015. "Is There a Trade-off between Exchange Rate and Interest Rate Volatility? Evidence from an M-GARCH Model," GEMF Working Papers 2015-01, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Item repec:bcr:wpaper:201462 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vitor Constancio, 2013. "The European Crisis and the role of the financial system," Special Conference Papers 15, Bank of Greece.
- Rabah Arezki & Valerie A. Ramey & Liugang Sheng, 2015. "News Shocks in Open Economies: Evidence from Giant Oil Discoveries," NBER Working Papers 20857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kieran Walsh, 2014. "Portfolio Choice and Partial Default in Emerging Markets: a quantitative analysis," 2014 Meeting Papers 789, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ken Miyajima & Madhusudan Mohanty & James Yetman, 2014. "Spillovers of US unconventional monetary policy to Asia: the role of long-term interest rates," BIS Working Papers 478, Bank for International Settlements.
- Kiptui, Moses, 2015. "Sources of Exchange Rate Fluctuations in Kenya: The Relative Importance of Real and Nominal Shocks," MPRA Paper 61515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriel Fagan & Paul McNelis, 2014. "TARGET Balances and Macroeconomic Adjustment to Sudden Stops in the Euro Area," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp465, IIIS, revised Dec 2014.
- Wright, Nicholas Anthony, 2013. "Examining measures of the equilibrium Real Exchange Rate: Macroeconomic Balance and the Natural Real Exchange Rate Approaches," MPRA Paper 61170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takashi Kano & Hiroshi Morita, 2014. "An Equilibrium Foundation of the Soros Chart," Working Papers e79, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Domenico Ferraro & Ken Rogoff & Barbara Rossi, 2011. "Can oil prices forecast exchange rates?," Economics Working Papers 1461, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2015.
- Blaise Gadanecz & Ken Miyajima & Chang Shu, 2014. "Exchange rate risk and local currency sovereign bond yields in emerging markets," BIS Working Papers 474, Bank for International Settlements.