Report NEP-OPM-2014-11-17This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael B. Devereux & Changhua Yu, 2014. "International financial integration and crisis contagion," Globalization Institute Working Papers 197, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Sep 2014.
- Weithing Zhang & Thomas Mertens & Tarek Hassan, 2014. "Currency Manipulation," 2014 Meeting Papers 401, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Raphael Anton Auer & Aaron Mehrotra, 2014. "Trade linkages and the globalisation of inflation in Asia and the Pacific," Working Papers 2014-05, Swiss National Bank.
- Ansgar Belke & Timo Baas, 2014. "Labor Market Reforms and Current Account Imbalances – Beggar-thy-neighbor Policies in a Currency Union?," ROME Working Papers 201407, ROME Network.
- David Cook & Michael B. Devereux, 2014. "Exchange rate flexibility under the zero lower bound," Globalization Institute Working Papers 198, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Sep 2014.
- Juan M. Sanchez & Horacio Sapriza & Emircan Yurdagul, 2014. "Sovereign Default and the Choice of Maturity," Working Papers 2014-31, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 24 Sep 2017.
- Eleonora Cutrini and Giorgio Galeazzi, 2014. "Contagion in the Euro crisis: capital flows and trade linkages," Working Papers 44-2014, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Nov 2014.
- Bernd Hayo & Britta Niehof, 2014. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy in Times of Crises: A New Keynesian Perspective in Continuous Time," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201455, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Daniel Goya, 2014. "The Multiple Impacts of the Exchange Rate on Export Diversification," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1436, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sandra Gomes & P. Jacquinot & M. Pisani, 2014. "Fiscal devaluation in the euro area: a model-based analysis," Working Papers w201414, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Stockhammar, Pär & Österholm, Pär, 2014. "Effects of US Policy Uncertainty on Swedish GDP Growth," Working Papers 135, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Escobari, Diego & Vacaflores, Diego, 2014. "Expectations and the Dynamic Feedback between Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 58657, University Library of Munich, Germany.