Report NEP-OPM-2014-03-15This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephanie E. Curcuru & Charles P. Thomas & Francis E. Warnock & Jon Wongswan, 2014. "Uncovered Equity Parity and Rebalancing in International Portfolios," NBER Working Papers 19963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hiro Ito & Masahiro Kawai, 2014. "Determinants of the Trilemma Policy Combination," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23967, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Davis, Scott & Presno, Ignacio, 2014. "Capital controls as an instrument of monetary policy," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 171, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Pontines, Victor, 2014. "Is There Really a Renminbi Bloc in Asia?," ADBI Working Papers 467, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak & Nancy P. Marion, 2014. "The Peopleâ€™s Republic of Chinaâ€™s Growth, Stability, and Use of International Reserves," Finance Working Papers 23966, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Nidhaleddine Ben Cheikh & Waël Louhichi, 2014. "Measuring the Impact of Exchange Rate Movements on Domestic Prices: A Cointegrated VAR Analysis," FIW Working Paper series 131, FIW.
- Naohisa Hirakata & Yuto Iwasaki & Masahiro Kawai, 2014. "Emerging Economiesâ€™ Supply Shocks and Japanâ€™s Price Deflation : International Transmissions in a Three-Country DSGE Model," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23970, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Virkola, Tuomo, 2014. "Exchange Rate Regime, Fiscal Foresight and the Effectiveness of Fiscal Policy in a Small Open Economy," ETLA Reports 20, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Herrmann, Sabine & Kleinert, Jörn, 2014. "Lucas paradox and allocation puzzle: Is the euro area different?," Discussion Papers 06/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Amalia Morales-Zumaquero & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2014. "A contribution to the empirics of convergence in real GDP growth: The role of financial crises and exchange-rate regimes," Working Papers 14-06, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Mulatu F. Zerihun, Marthinus C. Breitenbach and Francis Kemegue, 2014. "Nonlinear Econometric Approaches in Testing PPP of SADC Economies towards Monetary Union," Working Papers 420, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Barry Eichengreen & Masahiro Kawai, 2014. "Issues for Renminbi Internationalization : An Overview," Finance Working Papers 23961, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bonatti, Luigi & Fracasso, Andrea, 2014. "Modeling the Transition Towards Renminbi's Full Convertibility: Implications for China’s Growth," MPRA Paper 54129, University Library of Munich, Germany.