Report NEP-OPM-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blaise Gnimassoun & Valérie Mignon, 2013. "Current-Account Adjustments and Exchange-Rate Misalignments," Working Papers 2013-29, CEPII research center.
- Linda S. Goldberg, 2013. "Banking Globalization, Transmission, and Monetary Policy Autonomy," NBER Working Papers 19497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- YOSHIDA Yushi, 2013. "Market Share and Exchange Rate Pass-through: Competition among exporters of the same nationality," Discussion papers 13084, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Raphael S. Schoenle & Raphael A. Auer, 2013. "Market Structure and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Papers 62, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Gupta, Poonam, 2013. "The real exchange rate and export growth : are services different ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6629, The World Bank.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 2013. "Institution-Induced Productivity Differences and Patterns of International Capital Flows," Economics Series 301, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei A. Levchenko & Isabelle Méjean, 2013. "Firms, destinations, and aggregate fluctuations," Economics Working Papers 1387, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2014.
- Magali Dauvin, 2013. "Energy Prices and the Real Exchange Rate of Commodity-Exporting Countries," Working Papers 2013-28, CEPII research center.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Cécile Couharde & Dramane Coulibaly & Valérie Mignon, 2013. "Current accounts and oil price fluctuations in oil-exporting countries: the role of financial development," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-29, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Ángel Estrada & Jordi Galí & David López-Salido, 2013. "Patterns of Convergence and Divergence in the Euro Area," Working Papers 722, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Heericourt, Jerome & Poncet, Sandra, 2013. "Exchange rate volatility, financial constraints, and trade : empirical evidence from Chinese firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6638, The World Bank.
- Salvatore Dell’Erba & Ricardo Hausmann & Ugo Panizza, 2013. "Debt Levels, Debt Composition, and Sovereign Spreads in Emerging and Advanced Economies," IHEID Working Papers 12-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz HP. Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2013. "Sovereigns versus Banks: Credit, Crises, and Consequences," NBER Working Papers 19506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christoph Zwick, 2013. "Current Account Adjustment in the Euro-Zone: Lessons from a Flexible-Price-Model," Graz Economics Papers 2013-08, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Bignon, V. & Breton, R. & Rojas Breu, M., 2013. "Currency Union with and without Banking Union," Working papers 450, Banque de France.
- Stefan Ederer & Peter Reschenhofer, 2013. "Macroeconomic Imbalances in the EU," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 42, WWWforEurope.
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2013. "The global welfare impact of China: Trade integration and technological change," Economics Working Papers 1388, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.