Report NEP-OPM-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles Engel, 2013. "Exchange Rates and Interest Parity," NBER Working Papers 19336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rossi, Barbara, 2013. "Exchange Rate Predictability," CEPR Discussion Papers 9575, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bergin, Paul R & Corsetti, Giancarlo, 2013. "International Competitiveness and Monetary Policy: Strategic Policy and Coordination with a Production Relocation Externality," CEPR Discussion Papers 9616, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Takashi Kano, 2013. "Exchange Rates and Fundamentals: Closing a Two-country Model," CAMA Working Papers 2013-62, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Luis CatÃ£o & Roberto Chang, 2013. "World Food Prices, the Terms of Trade-Real Exchange Rate Nexus, and Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 13/114, International Monetary Fund.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Mika Saito & Jarkko Turunen, 2013. "Measuring Competitiveness; Trade in Goods or Tasks?," IMF Working Papers 13/100, International Monetary Fund.
- Guonan Ma & Robert N McCauley, 2013. "Global and euro imbalances: China and Germany," BIS Working Papers 424, Bank for International Settlements.
- Joshua Aizenman & Hiro Ito, 2013. "Living with the Trilemma Constraint: Relative Trilemma Policy Divergence, Crises, and Output Losses for Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 19448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ruben Atoyan & Jonathan F Manning & Jesmin Rahman, 2013. "Rebalancing; Evidence from Current Account Adjustment in Europe," IMF Working Papers 13/74, International Monetary Fund.
- Joong Kang & Jay C. Shambaugh, 2013. "The Evolution of Current Account Deficits in the Euro Area Periphery and the Baltics; Many Paths to the Same Endpoint," IMF Working Papers 13/169, International Monetary Fund.
- Yi Wu, 2013. "What Explains Movements in the Peso/Dollar Exchange Rate?," IMF Working Papers 13/171, International Monetary Fund.
- John C Bluedorn & Rupa Duttagupta & Jaime Guajardo & Petia Topalova, 2013. "Capital Flows are Fickle; Anytime, Anywhere," IMF Working Papers 13/183, International Monetary Fund.
- Buetzer, Sascha & Jordan, Christina & Stracca, Livio, 2013. "Macroeconomic imbalances: a question of trust?," Working Paper Series 1584, European Central Bank.
- Erik Alencar de Figueiredo & André de Mattos Marques, 2013. "Testing absolute PPP hypothesis for twenty countries through the skeleton from a SETAR model- some new evidence," Série Textos para Discussão (Working Papers) 16, Programa de Pós-Graduação em Economia - PPGE, Universidade Federal da Paraíba.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Guillotreau, Patrice & Wolff, François-Charles, 2013. "Evaluating the law of one price using micro panel data," CEPR Discussion Papers 9586, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blagov, Boris & Funke, Michael, 2013. "The regime-dependent evolution of credibility : A fresh look at Hong Kong s linked exchange rate system," BOFIT Discussion Papers 24/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.