Report NEP-OPM-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak, 2013. "Real Estate Valuation, Current Account and Credit Growth Patterns, Before and After the 2008-9 Crisis," NBER Working Papers 19190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonardo Martinez & Cesar Sosa Padilla & Juan Hatchondo, 2012. "Debt dilution and sovereign default risk," 2012 Meeting Papers 974, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fabrício Missio & Frederico Jayme Jr & Gustavo Britto & José Luis Oreiro, 2013. "Real Exchange Rate and Economic Growth: new empirical evidence," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 482, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Yeganeh Forouheshfar, 2013. "The Impact of Yuan Internationalization on the Euro-Dollar Exchange Rate," Working Papers 2013-14, CEPII research center.
- Alexandre Dmitriev & Ivan Roberts, 2013. "International Business Cycles with Complete Markets," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2013-08, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Dimitrios Tsomocos & Juan Francisco Martinez Sepulveda, 2012. "Liquidity effects on asset prices, financial stability and economic resilience," 2012 Meeting Papers 916, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fernando Broner & Aitor Erce & Alberto Martin & Jaume Ventura, 2013. "Sovereign debt markets in turbulent times: Creditor discrimination and crowding-out effects," Economics Working Papers 1372, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2013.
- Moon, Woosik, 2013. "Cross-Border Price Differentials and Goods Market Integration in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 426, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Gonzalo Cortazar & Ivo Kovacevic & Eduardo S. Schwartz, 2013. "Commodity and Asset Pricing Models: An Integration," NBER Working Papers 19167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prettner, Klaus & Strulik, Holger, 2013. "Trade and productivity: The family connection redux," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 159, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.