Report NEP-OPM-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reuven Glick & Michael Hutchison, 2013. "China’s financial linkages with Asia and the global financial crisis," Working Paper Series 2013-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Christopher M. Gunn & Alok Johri, 2013. "Fear of Sovereign Default, Banks, and Expectations-driven Business Cycles," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-08, McMaster University.
- Vincent Bodart & Bertrand Candelon & Jean-François Carpantier, 2013. "Real exchange rates, commodity prices and structural factors in developing countries," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-09, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Jonas Dovern & Björn van Roye, 2013. "International transmission of financial stress: evidence from a GVAR," Kiel Working Papers 1844, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Arnaud Mehl, 2013. "Large global volatility shocks, equity markets and globalisation: 1885-2011," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 148, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Melisso Boschi & Massimiliano Marzo & Simone Salotti, 2013. "Domestic Versus International Determinants Of European Business Cycles: A GVAR Approach," CAMA Working Papers 2013-28, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Robert Kollmann, 2013. "Global Banks, Financial Shocks And International Business Cycles: Evidence From An Estimated Model," CAMA Working Papers 2013-30, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Inessa Love & Rima Turk Ariss, 2013. "Macro-Financial Linkages in Egypt: A Panel Analysis of Economic Shocks and Loan Portfolio Quality," Working Papers 201310, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Jia-Wen Gu & Bo Jiang & Wai-Ki Ching & Harry Zheng, 2013. "On Modeling Economic Default Time: A Reduced-Form Model Approach," Papers 1306.6402, arXiv.org.
- Shaghil Ahmed & Andrei Zlate, 2013. "Capital flows to emerging market economies: a brave new world?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1081, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Naohisa Hirakata & Takeki Sunakawa, 2013. "Financial Frictions, Capital Misallocation, and Structural Change," IMES Discussion Paper Series 13-E-06, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.