Report NEP-OPM-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sara Eugeni, 2013. "An OLG model of global imbalances," Discussion Papers 13/05, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Pål Boug & Ådne Cappelen & Torbjørn Eika, 2013. "The importance of the distribution sector for exchange rate pass-through in a small open economy. A large scale macroeconometric modelling approach," Discussion Papers 731, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Claudio Bravo-Ortega, 2013. "Do Multilateral Trade Linkages Explain Bilateral Real Exchange Rate Volatility?," Working Papers wp377, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Yothin Jinjarak & Kanda Naknoi, 2013. "Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations, Wage Stickiness and Tradability," Working papers 2013-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Olivier CARDI & Romain RESTOUT, 2013. "Imperfect Mobility of Labor across Sectors: a Reappraisal of the Balassa-Samuelson Effect," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ceyhun Elgin & Tolga Umut Kuzubas, 2013. "Current Account Balances and Output Volatility," Working Papers 2013/04, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Onur Ince, 2013. "Forecasting Exchange Rates Out-of-Sample with Panel Methods and Real-Time Data," Working Papers 13-04, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Onur Ince & Tanya Molodtsova, 2013. "Real-Time Out-of-Sample Exchange Rate Predictability," Working Papers 13-03, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Yue Zhao, 2013. "Financial shocks in Japan : A case for a small open economy," KIER Working Papers 849, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Marcin Kolasa & Krzysztof Makarski, 2013. "Macroprudential policy and imbalances in the euro area," NBP Working Papers 138, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Raphael A. Auer, 2013. "Product Heterogeneity, Cross-Country Taste Differences, and the Consumption Home Bias," Working Papers 13.01, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.