Report NEP-OPM-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Murphy, Gavin & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2012. "The Effect of Real Exchange Rate Changes on Labour Productivity Growth," Papers WP439, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Livia Chițu & Barry Eichengreen & Arnaud J. Mehl, 2013. "History, Gravity and International Finance," NBER Working Papers 18697, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerlach, Petra & McCauley, Robert N. & Ueda, Kazuo, 2012. "Currency intervention and the global portfolio balance effect: Japanese lessons," Papers WP442, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mariam Camarero & Josep Lluís Carrion-i-Silvestre & Cecilio Tamarit, 2013. "Global imbalances and the Intertemporal External Budget Constraint: A multicointegration approach," Working Papers 1303, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Jessica Roldán-Peña, 2012. "Default Risk and Economic Activity: A Small Open Economy Model with Sovereign Debt and Default," Working Papers 2012-16, Banco de México.
- Balli, Faruk & Basher, Syed Abul & Balli, Hatice Ozer, 2013. "International Income Risk-Sharing and the Global Financial Crisis of 2008--2009," MPRA Paper 43720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lukas Vogel, 2012. "The impact of structural policies on external accounts in infinite-horizon and finite-horizon models," European Economy - Economic Papers 474, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Yunfang Hu & Kazuo Mino, 2013. "Trade Structure and Belief-Driven Fluctuations in a Global Economy," KIER Working Papers 841, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Alberto Martin & Stefano Rossi, 2012. "Sovereign Default, Domestic Banks, and Financial Institutions," Working Papers 462, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.