Report NEP-OPM-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher J. Erceg & Jesper Lindé, 2012. "Fiscal consolidation in an open economy," International Finance Discussion Papers 1046, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & K. Alper & L. Pereira da Silva, 2012. "Sudden Floods, Macroprudential Regulation and Stability in an Open Economy," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 166, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Tarek Alexander Hassan, 2012. "Country Size, Currency Unions, and International Asset Returns," NBER Working Papers 18057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hogrefe, Jan & Jung, Benjamin & Kohler, Wilhelm K., 2012. "Putting currency misalignment into gravity: The currency union effect reconsidered," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 32, .
- Christian Dreger & Dierk Herzer, 2012. "A further examination of the export-led growth hypothesis," FIW Working Paper series 084, FIW.
- Jorg Bibow, 2012. "The Euro Debt Crisis and Germany's Euro Trilemma," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_721, Levy Economics Institute.
- Duncan Hodge, 2012. "The Exchange Rate, Dutch Disease and Manufacturing in South Africa: What do the Data Say?," Working Papers 281, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Fardoust, Shahrokh & Rosenblatt, David, 2012. "Reform of the international monetary system : a jagged history and uncertain prospects," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6070, The World Bank.
- Agnieszka Gehringer, 2012. "Financial liberalization, growth, productivity and capital accumulation: The case of European integration," FIW Working Paper series 086, FIW.