Report NEP-OPM-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tommaso Trani, 2012. "Funding under Borrowing Limits in International Portfolios," IHEID Working Papers 01-2012, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 14 Feb 2012.
- Rodrigo Caputo & Miguel Fuentes, 2012. "Government Spending and the Real Exchange Rate: a Cross - Country Perspective," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 655, Central Bank of Chile.
- Tommaso Trani, 2012. "Country Portfolios with Heterogeneous Pledgeability," IHEID Working Papers 02-2012, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 12 Feb 2012.
- Lamberte, Mario & Morgan , Peter J., 2012. "Regional and Global Monetary Cooperation," ADBI Working Papers 346, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Chan Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "On the efficiency of monetary and fiscal policy in open economies," CEMA Working Papers 534, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.