Report NEP-OPM-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ehsan U. Choudhri & Lawrence L. Schembri, 2009. "Productivity, the Terms of Trade, and the Real Exchange Rate: The Balassa-Samuelson Hypothesis Revisited," Staff Working Papers 09-22, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:inu:caeprp:2009-016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Silvio Contessi & Pierangelo De Pace & Johanna Francis, 2009. "The Cyclical Properties of Disaggregated Capital Flows," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2009-05, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009035 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cif:wpaper:005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Forte, 2009. "The pass-through effect: a twofold analysis," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_08, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ceyhun Bora Durdu & Enrique G. Mendoza & Marco E. Terrones, 2009. "On the solvency of nations: are global imbalances consistent with intertemporal budget constraints?," International Finance Discussion Papers 975, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Margarita Rubio, 2009. "Housing market heterogeneity in a monetary union," Working Papers 0916, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:006075 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Buncic, 2009. "Understanding forecast failure of ESTAR models of real exchange rates," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_18, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.