Report NEP-OPM-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitris K. Christopoulos & Karine Gente & Miguel A. Leon-Ledesma, 2008. "Net Foreign Assets, Productivity and Real Exchange Rates in Constrained Economies," Discussion Papers 2008-17, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Alexander Mihailov & Fabio Rumler & Johann Scharler, 2008. "The Small Open-Economy New Keynesian Phillips Curve: Empirical Evidence and Implied Inflation Dynamics," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-63, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Roman Frydman & Michael D. Goldberg & Søren Johansen & Katarina Juselius, 2009. "A Resolution of the Purchasing Power Parity Puzzle: Imperfect Knowledge and Long Swings," CREATES Research Papers 2009-01, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Indrit Hoxha & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Dietrich Vollrath, 2009. "How Big are the Gains from International Financial Integration?," NBER Working Papers 14636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kari E. O. Alho & Ville Kaitila & Mika Widgrén, 2008. "Offshoring, Relocation and the Speed of Convergence: Convergence in the Enlarged European Union," Discussion Papers 41, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Tobias Broer, 2008. "The home bias of the poor: terms of trade effects and portfolios across the wealth distribution," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/28, European University Institute.
- Pula, Gabor & Peltonen, Tuomas A., 2009. "Has emerging Asia decoupled? An analysis of production and trade linkages using the Asian international input-output table," Working Paper Series 0993, European Central Bank.
- Julien Martin & Isabelle Méjean, 2008. "Trade Prices and the Euro," Working Papers 2008-29, CEPII research center.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0901 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas J. Flavin & Ekaterini Panopoulou & Deren Unalmis, 2008. "On the stability of domestic financial market linkages in the presence of time-varying volatility," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1981108.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.