Report NEP-OPM-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles Engel & John H. Rogers, 2008. "Expected consumption growth from cross-country surveys: implications for assessing international capital markets," International Finance Discussion Papers 949, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- James M. Nason & John H. Rogers, 2008. "Exchange rates and fundamentals: a generalization," International Finance Discussion Papers 948, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alexander Mihailov & Fabio Rumler & Johann Scharler, 2008. "The Small Open-Economy New Keynesian Phillips Curve: Empirical Evidence and Implied Inflation Dynamics," Economics working papers 2008-17, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Fagan, Gabriel & Gaspar, Vítor, 2008. "Macroeconomic adjustment to monetary union," Working Paper Series 0946, European Central Bank.
- Ceyhun Bora Durdu & Serdar Sayan, 2008. "Emerging market business cycles with remittance fluctuations," International Finance Discussion Papers 946, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Li, Wu, 2008. "A multi-agent growth model based on the von Neumann-Leontief framework," MPRA Paper 11302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sek, Siok Kun & Kapsalyamova, Zhanna, 2008. "Exchange rate pass-through and volatility: Impacts on domestic prices in four Asian countries," MPRA Paper 11130, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Oct 2008.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Peltonen, Tuomas A., 2008. "Exchange rate pass-through in the global economy: the role of emerging market economies," Working Paper Series 0951, European Central Bank.
- Bracke, Thierry & Schmitz, Martin, 2008. "Channels of international risk-sharing: capital gains versus income flows," Working Paper Series 0938, European Central Bank.
- Robert A. Blecker, 2008. "External Shocks, Structural Change, and Economic Growth in Mexico 1979–2006," Working Papers 2008-04, American University, Department of Economics.
- Stephanie E. Curcuru & Charles P. Thomas & Francis E. Warnock, 2008. "Current account sustainability and relative reliability," International Finance Discussion Papers 947, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Claudia M. Buch & Paola Monti, 2008. "Openness and Income Dispaities: Does Trade Explain the 'Mezzogiorno' Effect?," IAW Discussion Papers 41, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Boriss Siliverstovs & Dieter Schumacher, 2008. "Disaggregated Trade Flows and the “Missing Globalization Puzzle”," KOF Working papers 08-209, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Chan, Tze-Haw & Khong, Wye Leong Roy, 2007. "Business Cycle Correlation and Output Linkages among the Asia Pacific Economies," MPRA Paper 11305, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Oct 2008.
- Olga Bohachova, 2008. "The Impact of Macroeconomic Factors on Risks in the Banking Sector: A Cross-Country Empirical Assessment," IAW Discussion Papers 44, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00335025_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Kriesler & Moritz Cruz, 2008. "International reserves, growth and effective demand," Discussion Papers 2008-16, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.