Report NEP-OPM-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dées, Stéphane & Burgert, Matthias & Parent, Nicolas, 2008. "Import price dynamics in major advanced economies and heterogeneity in exchange rate pass-through," Working Paper Series 0933, European Central Bank.
- Filippo di Mauro & Rasmus Rueffer & Irina Bunda, 2008. "The changing role of the exchange rate in a globalised economy," Occasional Paper Series 94, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:10564 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nickel, Christiane & Vansteenkiste, Isabel, 2008. "Fiscal policies, the current account and Ricardian equivalence," Working Paper Series 0935, European Central Bank.
- Christian Dreger, 2008. "Does the Nominal Exchange Rate Regime Affect the Real Interest Parity Condition?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 819, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lukasz A. Drozd & Jaromir B. Nosal, 2008. "Understanding international prices: customers as capital," Staff Report 411, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Keisuke Otsu & Masashi Saito, 2008. "The Global Impact of Chinese Growth," IMES Discussion Paper Series 08-E-22, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Alessia Campolmi, 2008. "Oil price shocks: Demand vs Supply in a two-country model," MNB Working Papers 2008/5, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Paulo Jose Regis, 2008. "Testing for PPP in Australia: evidence from unit root tests against nonlinear trend stationarity alternatives," Working Papers 2008/3, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Cafiso, Gianluca, 2008. "Euro's influence upon trade: Rose effect versus border effect," Working Paper Series 0941, European Central Bank.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Batorova, Ivana, 2008. "China in the World Economy: Dynamic Correlation Analysis of Business Cycles," Working Paper Series RP2008/02, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Juan David Prada Sarmiento, 2008. "Financial Intermediation and Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005010, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Filippo di Mauro & Katrin Forster, 2008. "Globalisation and the competitiveness of the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 97, European Central Bank.