Report NEP-OPM-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prasad, Eswar & Rajan, Raghuram G., 2008. "A Pragmatic Approach to Capital Account Liberalization," IZA Discussion Papers 3475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Moheeput, Ashwin, 2008. "Issues on the choice of Exchange Rate Regimes and Currency Boards – An Analytical Survey," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 855, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jaime Guajardo, 2008. "Business Cycles in Small Developed Economies; The Role of Terms of Trade and Foreign Interest Rate Shocks," IMF Working Papers 08/86, International Monetary Fund.
- James Murray, 2008. "Regime Switching, Learning, and the Great Moderation," Caepr Working Papers 2008-011, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00276402_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Holtemöller, Oliver, 2007. "The Effects of Joining a Monetary Union on Output and Inflation Variability in Accession Countries," MPRA Paper 8633, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Leigh, 2008. "Achieving a Soft Landing; The Role of Fiscal Policy," IMF Working Papers 08/69, International Monetary Fund.
- Alexandra Ferreira Lopes & Álvaro M. Pina, 2008. "Business Cycles, Core and Periphery in Monetary Unions: Comparing Europe and North America," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/21, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Carmen Fillat-Castej—n & Joseph Francois & Julia Woerz, 2008. "TRADE THROUGH FDI: investing in services," IIDE Discussion Papers 20080502, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Corinne Deléchat & Matthew Gaertner, 2008. "Exchange Rate Assessment in a Resource-Dependent Economy; The Case of Botswana," IMF Working Papers 08/83, International Monetary Fund.
- Nombulelo Braiton, 2008. "Pass-Through of External Shocks to Inflation in Sri Lanka," IMF Working Papers 08/78, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:8568 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Boyce & Léonce Ndikumana, 2008. "New Estimates of Capital Flight from Sub-Saharan African Countries: Linkages with External Borrowing and Policy Options," Working Papers wp166, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.