Report NEP-NEU-2015-09-26This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Randall Akee & Emilia Simeonova & E. Jane Costello & William Copeland, 2015. "How Does Household Income Affect Child Personality Traits and Behaviors?," NBER Working Papers 21562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greve, Jane & Schultz-Nielsen, Marie Louise & Tekin, Erdal, 2015. "Fetal Malnutrition and Academic Success: Evidence from Muslim Immigrants in Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 9328, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael Baker & Jonathan Gruber & Kevin Milligan, 2015. "Non-Cognitive Deficits and Young Adult Outcomes: The Long-Run Impacts of a Universal Child Care Program," NBER Working Papers 21571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kathy Ralabate Doody, 2015. "Child?s Play: How to creatively promote learning for children with ASD," Proceedings of Teaching and Education Conferences 2905223, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Simon Søbstad Bensnes, 2015. "You sneeze, you lose: The impact of pollen exposure on cognitive performance during high-stakes high school exams," Working Paper Series 16615, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Campanelli, Pamela C. & Blake, Margaret & Mackie, Michelle & Hope, Steven, 2015. "Mixed modes and measurement error: using cognitive interviewing to explore the results of a mixed modes experiment," ISER Working Paper Series 2015-18, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Brilli, Ylenia, 2015. "Mother's Time Allocation, Child Care and Child Cognitive Development," Economics Working Papers MWP2015/03, European University Institute.
- Ghosh, Dona, 2015. "Impact of gender aspect on self-perceived quality of life of elderly," MPRA Paper 66686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marine Agogué & Pascal Le Masson & Cédric Dalmasso & Olivier Houdé & Mathieu Cassotti, 2015. "Resisting classical solutions: The creative mind of industrial designers and engineers," Post-Print hal-01199938, HAL.
- Vladimir F. Spiridonov & Emilia V. Ezrina, 2015. "The Interaction of Several Languages in the Cognitive System," HSE Working papers WP BRP 40/PSY/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.