Report NEP-NEU-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- POPESCU, Ion & Bondrea, Aurelian & Constantinescu, Madalina, 2009. "Neuroeconomics - Actual Directions In Behavioral Economics," Papers 2009/28, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- David K Levine, 2009. "Is Behavioral Economics Doomed?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000274, David K. Levine.
- Covaci, Brindusa, 2009. "Assisting Finance Decision Through Leasing," Papers 2009/29, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Cools, E. & Vanderheyden,K., 2009. "The search for person-career fit: do cognitive styles matter?," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2009-17, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- QUINLAN, Thomas & LONCKE, Maaike & LEIJTEN, Mariëlle & VAN WAES, Luuk, 2009. "‘Writers’ shift between error correction and sentence composing: Competing processes and the executive function," Working Papers 2009006, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Hillel Bavli, 2009. "Rule-Rationality and the Evolutionary Foundations of Hyperbolic Discounting," Discussion Paper Series dp513, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2009. "What Comes to Mind," NBER Working Papers 15084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Martinsson, Peter & Medhin, Haileselassie & Trautmann, Stefan T., 2009. "Attitudes toward Uncertainty among the Poor: Evidence from Rural Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 4225, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Naci H. Mocan & Erdal Tekin, 2009. "Obesity, Self-esteem and Wages," NBER Working Papers 15101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.