‘Writers’ shift between error correction and sentence composing: Competing processes and the executive function
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goos, P. & Donev, A.N., 2006. "Blocking response surface designs," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 1075-1088, November.
- Eric Schoen, 1999. "Designing fractional two-level experiments with nested error structures," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 495-508.
- Bradley Jones & Peter Goos, 2009. "D-optimal design of split-split-plot experiments," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(1), pages 67-82.
- Bradley Jones & Peter Goos, 2007.
"A candidate-set-free algorithm for generating "D"-optimal split-plot designs,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 56(3), pages 347-364.
- JONES, Bradley & GOOS, Peter, "undated". "A candidate-set-free algorithm for generating D-optimal split-plot designs," Working Papers 2006006, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsWorking memory; Central executive; Executive function; Writing processes; Proofreading;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2009-07-03 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2009-07-03 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2009006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .