Report NEP-NET-2020-11-30This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Alfonso Rosa GarcÃa issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Theresa Kuchler & Johannes Stroebel, 2020. "Social Finance," CESifo Working Paper Series 8658, CESifo.
- Vasques Filho, Demival, 2020. "Mechanisms and emergent properties of social structure: the duality of actors and social circles," SocArXiv 5cyuq, Center for Open Science.
- Moshe Babaioff & Yoav Kolumbus & Eyal Winter, 2020. "Optimal Collaterals in Multi-Enterprise Investment Networks," Papers 2011.06247, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2022.
- Fittje, Jens & Wagner, Helmut, 2020. "Network topography and default contagion in China's financial system," VfS Annual Conference 2020 (Virtual Conference): Gender Economics 224605, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Roberto Antonietti & Giulia De Masi & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2020. "Linking FDI Network Topology with the Covid-19 Pandemic," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2054, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2020.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Sophia Ding & Peter H. Egger, 2020. "A Panel Data Model with Generalized Higher-Order Networks Effects," CESifo Working Paper Series 8653, CESifo.
- Scandura, Alessandra & Bolzani, Daniela, 2020. "The Role of Collaboration Networks for Innovation in Immigrant-Owned New Technology-Based Firms," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 202021, University of Turin.
- Anne G. Balter & Nikolaus Schweizer & Juan C. Vera, 2020. "Contingent Capital with Stock Price Triggers in Interbank Networks," Papers 2011.06474, arXiv.org.
- Francesco Aiello & Paola Cardamone & Lidia Mannarino & Valeria Pupo, 2020. "Networks And Family Firm Performance: Some Evidence From Italy," Working Papers 202007, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Xingchen Wan & Jie Yang & Slavi Marinov & Jan-Peter Calliess & Stefan Zohren & Xiaowen Dong, 2020. "Sentiment Correlation in Financial News Networks and Associated Market Movements," Papers 2011.06430, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2021.
- David de la Croix & Pauline Morault, 2020. "Winners and Losers from the Protestant Reformation: An Analysis of the Network of European Universities," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2020029, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Joan Costa-i-Font & Anna Nicińska, 2020. "Comrades in the Family? Soviet Communism and Informal Family Insurance," CESifo Working Paper Series 8685, CESifo.
- Frijters, Paul & Islam, Asad & Pakrashi, Debayan, 2019. "Heterogeneity in peer effects in random dormitory assignment in a developing country," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100870, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Eife, Thomas, 2020. "The General Equilibrium Effects of the Shale Revolution," Working Papers 0694, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Bernhard Christopher Dannemann, 2020. "Better Off On Their Own? How Peer Effects Determine International Patterns of the Mathematics Gender Achievement Gap," Working Papers V-433-20, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2020.